If you have questions, please write to us at: Strandzha str 58, Sofia, 1303, Bulgaria
What are cookies and other similar technologies?
Cookies and web storage technologies allowing local and session storage (“cookies”) make it easier for you to interact with our website. They are typically small text files downloaded by your internet browser to your device when you visit our website. We also place cookies on your device when you interact with website technologies from third- party providers, such as scripts, pixels and tags, which we integrate on our website for advertising purposes. “The (Facebook) pixel collects data that helps us track conversions from (Facebook) ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on our site. It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with our site and our (Facebook) ads. We also use other technologies similar to cookies. We use these to pass information we have collected about you when you visit our website to other applications. We provide information below on the use of these technologies as well as how you can change cookie settings depending on your preferences.
To optimize your online experience
Cookies perform different functions that help us make your online experience smoother and more interactive. Especially if you are using the same device and the same browser as you did when you visited our website previously. Some cookies are considered essential for running and maintaining the VR EXPRESS website and they enable us to provide you with:
• Access to services and functionalities at all times;
• Consistent and updated information;
• A Seamless online experience.
To provide you content and offers tailored to your interests
VR EXPRESS uses advertising and targeting cookies. These cookies store information from your browsing history to record your interests and browsing activities on our website. This enables us or our partners to:
• Advertise VR EXPRESS products on other websites, based on your visits on our site;
• Combine and optimize our information so that the VR EXPRESS online advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests.
To help us improve our websites
Cookies let us improve our websites by analyzing how visitors use them. We look at what content is popular and use that information to anticipate what else visitors may find interesting or useful. This helps us to:
• Understand how visitors use our websites so we can make them better and enhance visitors’ experience;
• Try out different ideas and display content that is most relevant to individual visitors.
Cookies also help us understand how you use and interact with us, so you don’t have to tell us each time you visit one of our websites. They can be used, for example, to remember your preferences and your user ID when you visit us. If we know your settings and what you like, we can:
• Provide you a more personalized VR EXPRESS experience by helping you navigate to the most relevant pages more efficiently;
• Remember certain personal preferences, such as your language setting and preferred configurations;
• Modify content based on your preferences and provide you with personalized content.
We use these cookies to:
· Identify you and enable you to log into your user account;
· Remember your previous actions such your cookie consent choice.
Necessary cookies let you use our website and use the features as we provide. You would not be able to use the website without these cookies, including showing you a version and presentation of the website corresponding to the Internet connection you are using. In addition, these cookies ensure that when you change pages, the function of changing from http to https takes place. Your consent is not required for the use of essential cookies.
These cookies cannot be deactivated/disabled by using any of the functions on this website. Our legal basis for the usage of these cookies is Art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR, our legitimate interest to deliver the website to you.
You can find out more about the Cookies used in the preference center.
We use and allow third parties to deploy these cookies to:
· Provide online advertising that offers you relevant information;
· Prevent that the same advertising continuously re-appears.
· Improve our website and tailor it according to your preferences.
These cookies are used to deliver advertising and other marketing communications more relevant to you and your interests. They remember whether you have visited a website, and share this information with, for instance, advertising and media agencies. In addition, advertising cookies may be used by our partners to create profiles, so that they can show you relevant ads on other websites and create lookalike audiences. They also make it possible to limit the number of times an advertisement is shown to you, with a view to avoiding over-exposure and user annoyance.
Our legal basis when we use these Cookies is that you have given your consent, (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can find out more about the Cookies used in the preference center.
Through the Sites, either on-line or off-line, we collect and process Personal Data in different ways:
· When You Submit Personal Information To Us. We collect personal information about you when you actively provide them to us, for example when you register to create an account, or post comments, photos and videos, or record your voice in the context of your participation to a promotion, or chat with users.
· When You Use Our Sites. We (and third-party partners on our behalf) collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our Sites.
· When You are Offline: we collect your Personal Data when you are not using our Apps and/or Sites, for example when you participate to Coca‑Cola events or when you contact our partner Sites;
a. The Personal Data we collect and process about you
· Contact and profile information: Personal information, such as your first name, last, name, username, date of birth, age, phone number, postal address, business information, country of residence and e-mail address, when you register for our Sites, sign up for our mailing list, enter a contest, redeem a promotion, or enter a sweepstake, or otherwise communicate or interact with us;
· Preferences and interests' information: Preferences set for notifications, marketing communications and how our site is displayed;· Social media profile: When you interact with our Sites through various social media networks, such as when you Log on Facebook on our Sites or you Like us on Facebook or when you follow us or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or other sites, we may receive information from those social networks including your profile information, user ID associated with your social media account, and any other information you allow the social network to share with third parties;· User Generated Content (UGC), comments, chat and opinions: When you contact us directly, e.g. by email, phone, mail or by completing an online form or by participating in an online chat, we will record your comments and opinions. We will also record comments and opinions you express when responding to surveys, entering sweepstakes or taking part in promotions we run. These categories of personal data may also include voice recording, photo and video, if you allow the Sites to use live video streams from your device camera. This functionality is used to provide you with an enhanced interactive experience. We and our service providers do not collect, capture, or record images, the video-stream information or any information about faces in the video stream. The information stays on your device and is removed when you turn off the browser or app. However, we and our service providers may collect other information about how you use the functionality, such as how often and how long you use it.· Location data: Our application does not collect, store or read the location data through GPS, Wi-Fi or wireless network triangulation. We or our third-party providers collect only anonymized, randomly generated app id to detect user proximity to our point of sales and send location specific promo messages and discount offered in the stores around you
b. Information automatically collected
When you use our Sites, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect information about how you access and use the Sites and information about the device you use to access the Sites. We use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our Sites, and for other internal purposes. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, pixel, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
More in particular, through the tracking technologies we collect your Personal Data when you interact with the Sites; the tracking technologies will allow us, for example, to find nearby products for you, get you real-time offers, and more; to provide you with personalized marketing communications; to combat fraud; to analyze and improve how our products perform; to collect install data (device ID, traffic source, battery level, carrier, device model) to track media investment; and to fulfill other legitimate purposes. You can accept and reject these technologies (except when necessary for the proper functioning of the App) by adjusting your Mobile phone settings or your privacy preferences on your Profile settings, as explained below in Section 5. Information we collect automatically about you may be combined with other personal information we collect directly. Below the information we may collect automatically
· Information pertaining to your use of the Sites (e.g. how many times and for how long do you interact with the App, what videos you have watched, what raffles or contests you have participated in, which website you came from, how many times you clicked on an item);
· Personal Data related to your interactions with our marketing communications (e.g. if you open them or not, if you click on them or not);
· Information about the device(s) you use to access to and interact with the Sites (e.g. this enables us to know if you are using a computer, a tablet or a smartphone, your screen resolution, your operating system, your Wi-Fi connection, your internet browser and your IP address, Server log file information).
· Behavioral Data: Information derived from the combination of the Device ID and the System events that may be used to identify behavioral trends and patters and send you marketing communications related to the events you have participated to.
· Participation Data: Personal Data pertaining to your participation to the promotion, prize, poll, sweepstake, instant win promotion, contest and other types of promotions (e.g. type of promotion, date and time of participation to the promotion, outcome of the participation to the promotion, information required for your prize fulfillment, such as t-shirt and/or shoe size).
· Analytics information: We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites and to understand more about the demographics and behaviors of our users.
c. Third party data collection and interest-based advertising·
Interest-Based Advertising: We participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. We permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services to collect information about your use of our websites and mobile apps over time so that they may play or display ads on our Sites, on other Websites and Apps or Sites you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site and other information. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) with our third-party advertising partners to help identify you across devices. We and our third-party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to collect advertising-related information such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research. See Section 10 below to learn more about how you may control interest-based advertising.
· Social Media Widgets and Advertising: Our Sites may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to our Sites, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies. We display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our Sites while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them.
· User Experience Information: On some of our websites or Sites, we use third party tools to monitor user experience information. These tools automatically collect usage information, including mouse clicks and movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include passwords, payment details, or other sensitive personal data. We use this information for site analytics, optimization and to improve website usability. We do not permit this information to be shared with or used by third parties for their own purposes. Please note that our online and email advertising-related vendors may use pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies in connection with the Sites to help manage our online and email advertising campaigns and strengthen the effectiveness of such campaigns. For example, if a vendor has placed a unique cookie on your computer, the vendor may use pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies to recognize the cookie during your visit to the Sites and to learn which of our online advertisements may have brought you to our Sites, and the vendor may provide us with such other information for our use. Please note we may link such Other Information provided to us by our vendors to Personal Data about you that we have previously collected. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our Sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may link or combine your activities and information collected from you on our websites and mobile apps with information we collect automatically through tracking technologies. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, on mobile or social media.
We do not collect and process Personal Data pertaining to your:
· racial or ethnic origin;
· political opinions;
· religion or philosophical beliefs;
· health or medical condition;
· criminal background;
· trade union membership;
· genetic or biometric data;
· sexual life or orientation;(referred to as "Sensitive Personal Data").
We ask that you not send nor disclose, any Sensitive Personal Data to us. We may, however, ask you to disclose to us information related to your health or medical condition when necessary to analyse and address incidents with our products or packaging. Furthermore, we will process such information if you communicate it to our agents during a call or you are voluntarily expressing consent through a communication or any other means.Our legal basis when we use these Cookies is that you have given your consent, (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can, deactivate these cookies at any time via the buttons below or via the settings in your browser. You can find out more about the Cookies used in the preference center.
The next time you visit the same website using the same device, the website that originally triggered the setting of the cookie will recognize that you have visited the website before, and in some cases, it adapts the content to take account of your most prior visits. In this way, the website experience can be tailored to your personal interests and preferences.
First-party cookies are cookies that VR EXPRESS deploys on the website that you are currently visiting and with which you interact when you use our websites.
If you have decided that you do not want to accept third-party cookies, you do not need to give consent or you can withdraw your consent by using the relevant function provided in the section “Cookie Settings”. If you object to all third-party cookies, you will only be provided with those functionalities on our website which we can guarantee will work without these cookies.
If you decide to reject cookies that require your prior consent, we will not use such cookies. If you decide to withdraw consent that was given to us previously, we will no longer use the relevant cookies and will delete them (if they are first-party cookies). ). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. This means, that in the case of personalization and advertising cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all the features and functionality of our website. Similarly, it is possible for you to reject analytics cookies. In that case we will be less able to learn what you like or do not like about our website, so that we can make it better.
We cannot delete third-party cookies. If you wish to delete all third-party cookies, you need do this in your own browser settings. Also, if you reject or withdraw your consent to advertising cookies, you will not necessarily receive less advertising – but the advertising you see will not be customized to suit your needs.
You can manage (enable/disable and delete) the cookie settings on our website via the functionalities above, but also by altering your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies by either accepting or rejecting all cookies or accepting only certain types of cookies. The procedure for managing and deleting cookies usually can be found in your browser’s integrated help function.